Terms and Conditions for GBCT Logo Competition
Thank you to those who have entered -ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!!!
We’ll be in touch when we have made a decision…
- With everything our region has endured this summer we thought it would be good idea to extend the closing entry date for our logo competition until March 31st. The strength, unity and courage our community has shown while fighting fires, being neighbourly and dealing with the drought is a great theme for the Golden Bay Community Trust logo.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Golden Bay, open to all ages.
- Only one submission per person.
- The GBCT grants distribution committee will choose the finalists and the GBCT Trustees will have the final say in choosing the winner of the contest.
- Upon submitting your design, the entrant agrees the design will not be used elsewhere and understands the design will be credited to the artist (with their consent) but there will be no further remuneration should their submission win the $500 prize.
- Although the GBCT will choose a winner, we reserve the right to alter, change, publish or not use the submission as our final logo.