The GBCT wish to let the community know, the second funding round for this year is now open. Please read through the criteria by clicking on the grants tab above, once you are sure your group qualifies to apply please use the online application form.
The first application round for 2020 closed at the end of February and while we usually are able to come back to the applicants with a decision within 30 working days, due to the pandemic and the lockdown we are still working through things and need a bit more time. We really appreciate your patience on this, we will respond to each applicant just as soon as we can.
Stay Safe and Be Kind
Please take notice of our beautiful new logo on our website front page and the colour one below!
Earlier this year we held a competition asking locals to submit their logo ideas to the Trust. All the entries were fantastic and it was a tough choice for the Trustees and Distribution Committee who were shown the logos with the artist’s name and details removed. The votes were tallied and we are happy to announce the winner is Golden Bay resident and photographer Carrie Dobbs!
2019 Funding Round Two now open, all applications need to be received by October 31st.
Please see criteria for applicants under grants above and use the online form to apply.
Applications have now closed for the first grant funding round of 2019. Good luck to all those that have applied.
The next grant funding round is open until October 31st 2019.
Terms and Conditions for GBCT Logo Competition
Thank you to those who have entered -ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!!!
We’ll be in touch when we have made a decision…
- With everything our region has endured this summer we thought it would be good idea to extend the closing entry date for our logo competition until March 31st. The strength, unity and courage our community has shown while fighting fires, being neighbourly and dealing with the drought is a great theme for the Golden Bay Community Trust logo.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Golden Bay, open to all ages.
- Only one submission per person.
- The GBCT grants distribution committee will choose the finalists and the GBCT Trustees will have the final say in choosing the winner of the contest.
- Upon submitting your design, the entrant agrees the design will not be used elsewhere and understands the design will be credited to the artist (with their consent) but there will be no further remuneration should their submission win the $500 prize.
- Although the GBCT will choose a winner, we reserve the right to alter, change, publish or not use the submission as our final logo.
Applications have now closed for the last funding round of 2018. Good luck to all those that have applied.
The next funding round is open until February 28th 2019.